Want news, views and updates to help you grow your business? Read on…
- 5 simple ways to convert marketing leads into sales in 2023 and improve sales conversionEstablishing marketing ROI can feel a bit like a minefield. Without hard facts, how can a business owner truly say that their marketing spend resulted in clients?
- 7 ways to make sales sparkle in your businessDo you have fear of selling? Some people are afraid of appearing pushy. Maybe you’re not completely confident about what you are promoting or the price you are selling it at. You might have had a dreadful experience with a pushy salesperson as a customer and it’s stayed with you ever since. Or perhaps you […]
- It’s nearly Halloween… so let me tell you about the thing that scares meMy fear is going to the dentist. But more about that in a moment. There I was, sitting in the dentist’s chair this week when I started thinking that maybe, is this how some people feel about sales. I say this because many women I talk to say that sales makes them feel anxious, awkward and extremely […]
- 5 simple time management tools you can start using todayHow have you and your team found getting into a routine? After taking it easy for a while or experiencing a disruption of some kind, the shift back to work can feel pretty challenging!
- Is your comfort zone scaring your sales away?Have a think… What three things would you really like to achieve but feel are out of reach? If thinking about something in your business is challenging, how about your personal life? Perhaps you want to get fitter and be able to easily run 5k or get down to your ideal weight. It could be […]
- 5 ways to improve your resilience in the workplaceI am always amazed at how differently people react to uncertainty. What’s especially interesting is how their individual resilience affects their whole demeanour. From my experience it pays to build our personal resilience in and out of work.
- 10 customer retention strategies to make your clients love youOne of the most cost-effective ways to grow your business is through your existing clients so it makes sense to focus on customer retention.
- 5 big things I learnt in 2021 that you can implement tooBlimey, what a year! This time 12 months ago we all hoped to be waving goodbye to Covid – sadly not! Needless to say, this year has provided businesses up and down the country with opportunities and challenges and we’ve all had to evolve.
- How to love selling absolutely anythingIf I told you I could help you learn to love selling almost anything, you might think I was exaggerating. Perhaps it seems like a promise too far.
- 7 lessons from two years of self-employmentBelieve it or not I never planned on becoming self-employed, let alone a sales-focused business coach. This is probably something to do with a seeing my Dad deal with the stress of running his 3 very successful hairdressing salons with around 30 employees.
- 5 things every small business owner should do in 2021It’s hard to believe that we’re at the end of January already. Despite sometimes feeling like the longest month ever, the month has flown since getting back to my desk at the start of January. James, my husband, and I took the strategic decision to finish work from Friday 18th December. For me, Christmas is […]
- Ways to improve your customer services and increase your salesHow can you increase your sales during difficult times? If someone predicted what 2020 would involve, we’d never have believed them. Yet after only a few weeks of slightly relaxed restrictions we find ourselves in lockdown number two. Despite this, I strongly believe that whatever industry that you are in, and however your business has […]
1-2-1 sales coaching for coaches, consultants and advisors.Learn more
121 sales coaching for small business owners.Learn more
Ready to simplify sales in your business?Learn more
Meet your business goals by developing your team with tailored sales-focused training sessions.Learn more
My programme of sales-focused business development workshops have been designed to help you in the areas you’re stuck.Learn more