121 sales coaching for small business owners
Running a business and leading a team can be tough. The hamster wheel of serving clients, managing suppliers and supporting your team makes it almost impossible to change things for the better.
And that’s where I can help.
I’ll help small business owners who are ready to stop, take stock and take positive action to grow their sales.
Are you ready to grow your business?
- Do you want to take your business to the next level but don’t know where to start?
- Would you like to simplify your pricing and offerings?
- Would you like to understand what differentiates your most profitable clients and how to replicate them?
- Do you want to know how to attract, onboard and retain the best sales people?
- Are your team struggling to convert your enquiries and quotations into clients?
- Do you or your team struggle with time management?
I’m here to help with my pragmatic, hands-on approach to business. More than just “what to do”, I’ll also show you “how to do” the things that will drive results.
Here’s how I work
The Business Development Review
We start with a Business Development Review.
This begins with a 3-hour session where I really get to know you and your business. It’s where we establish your goals and understand what’s stopping you and your business from reaching them. We also use this time to dig into your team, structure, your mindset, clients, marketing activity and performance, processes, systems, where you spend your time and, most importantly sales.
Once we’ve had the initial meeting, I go away and create a recommendation for you and your business.
This is in the form of a minimum of 12 slides presentation and covers:
- My interpretation of your challenges
- My observations
- Where I recommend you focus to make the best impact
- How I can help you overcome any mindset challenges
- Examples of best practice
- Recommended short-term actions
- Suggested next steps in our proposed work together
If you’re ready to move ahead, we agree on a sales-focused coaching, mentoring, and training package to help you grow your business.
Each package contains:
- An agreed number of 1.5-hour sales-focused coaching sessions
- A summary follow-up email post each session with clear next steps
- Easy-to-follow tools and workable templates which you can tailor to your personality and your business
- Accountability and mindset coaching
- Introductions to relevant contacts in my network including potential prospects or people who target the same clients as you
- A simplified plan broken down into achievable chunks
Packages are available in blocks of 6, 9 or 12 hours which you draw down on.
Ready to find out more?
I offer a free discovery call for you to ask questions and find out if we’d be suited to working with one another.
You might also be interested in:
Sales-focused group training
I also offer sales-focused group training sessions, perfect for helping you develop your employees’ selling skills. I’ll work with you to create group training sessions that will help you reach business goals by developing your employees.