Workshop Overview: Effective time management is crucial for personal and professional success in today’s fast-paced world. During this dynamic 2-hour workshop, we will explore practical strategies to enhance your time management skills, boost productivity, and create a more balanced and fulfilling life.
- Date: 27th March
- Time: 10:30 AM – 12:30 PM
- Location: City Arts Newbury – 10 Hampton Rd, Newbury RG14 6DB
Investment: The cost for this invaluable workshop is £115*, which promises long-term returns in terms of increased productivity and a more organised life.
*Over and above the barista and hire charge an additional £10 will be donated from each ticket to https://cityartsnewbury.org/ City Arts Newbury Charity (the founder is an Athena member also )
- Introductions and objectives
- The process of changing habits
- Time management/ planning
- Quick tips that can make all of the difference
- Go through all objectives
What to Expect:
- Engaging discussions
- Practical exercises & techniques
- Time management workbook
- Networking opportunities
What are the next steps
If you are interested, just send me your full business address so I can add it to the invoice and on payment your spot is reserved and I’ll see you there.