Not just another business coach, mentor, trainer and speaker
Looking for a business coach to help you grow your business? Then it makes sense to choose the right one. With nearly 30 years of experience, I am different to many other coaches. Here are three reasons why:
1. More than theory. I’m hands-on, meaning I don’t just help you with the ‘what to do’ but I get involved with the ‘how to implement’ as well. I demonstrate ways that work for you and your plan, while holding you accountable with detailed follow-up emails after each session to keep you on track.
2. Quick returns and longer-term success. I’ll identify things you can do now to drive success whether it is from cost saving or identifying some short-term revenue gains while helping you build a sustainable long-term plan.
3. Simple, adaptable structures. My easy-to-follow tools provide a flexible method and are set up to let you work in a way that’s authentic to you and your business.
Build the business you want
Imagine how good it would feel to be confident about your business. If you had an effortless structure that made winning new clients easy for you and your team. You’d know how to define your ideal clients and how to find more of them with minimal effort. You’d feel relaxed and organised because you’d know how to spend your time and that of your team – if applicable – to achieve your goals.
Rather than rigid, one-size-fits-all templates, I provide you with simplified business structures that you can tailor to your and your team’s approach and personality.
This is across various disciplines including:
- How to move from your comfort zone into a growth mindset
- Effective focus and time management strategies
- Implementing effective business planning
- Allocation, management, and delivery of your client projects
- How to convert more enquiries into clients
- How to price and package your offering for success
- Creating winning briefs for projects you want to outsource
- Setting boundaries with suppliers and clients with stronger T&Cs
Get expert advice for free
Find out more about what it’s like to work with me by reading my blogs and case studies, and attending my workshops.
- 10 ways to boost your wellbeing at workIf you are a self-employed or a small business owner, it is far too easy to prioritise your work over your wellbeing. Whilst this is fine occasionally, in short bursts, such as meeting an important deadline or winning a corporate pitch, overdoing it for too long can be a recipe for disaster. Bigger employers are… Read more: 10 ways to boost your wellbeing at work
- The importance of planning when running a businessWhether you’re focusing on your business, team development or a personal project, do not underestimate the importance of planning if you want to achieve your goals. Here are eleven of the best reasons I know to start 2024 with a well-written, fully thought-through plan. 1. A sense of clarity The very process of writing a… Read more: The importance of planning when running a business
- Planning for success? Learn how to write a plan with these 5 tipsDid you know that we are 42% more likely to keep to a plan when we write it down? Amazingly, if we share that plan, our chances of sticking to it increase to 65%. Even more impressive is the fact that if we then share our progress, that increases again to 95%! As impressive as… Read more: Planning for success? Learn how to write a plan with these 5 tips
Get in touch
Ready to grow your business? Curious about how I can help increase your sales? Get in touch… I’m looking forward to hearing from you!