Why might you need exhibition support? Collecting business cards at exhibitions and trade shows is so important. But are those prospects really interested in your product or service?
Well-planned and well-managed exhibitions can be a brilliant way to drive awareness of your business and launch new products. They should also be a key component of your new client acquisition strategy.
Why is an exhibition strategy important?
It takes an average of 7-15 touches or interactions to get your prospect from ‘cold’, to a stage where they are ready to speak to you about your offering. The unique format and environment of an exhibition lets you skip these early touches and lets you start building relationships with your prospects from cold there and then.
As well as confirming that your target audience will actually be at your target exhibition, you must decide what you want to achieve from attending that exhibition and how you will measure success.
This determines the best way of collecting prospect data on your stand. For example, do you want a broad spread of potential prospects or only those who have an implied interest in your services?
The problem with collecting exhibition data
And what about the physical collection of prospect data? So many exhibitors collect business cards or jot down notes on clipboards, relying on time-consuming manual data entry. But if you don’t add these valuable contacts to your customer database, they’re worthless. And that’s where using a data-capture app comes in…
Using our data-capture app makes managing your exhibition data simple. It collects details of potential clients with an implied interest in your offering.
The Nfinite exhibition data capture app
This GDPR compliant app gives you:
- Uniform contact details for every lead you capture.
- Details about each lead’s requirements such as their budget, decision-maker, project timescales and pain points.
- The ability to upload into a CRM or email marketing tool for communication within minutes.
- Reporting to assess the ROI from each exhibition.
- Branding in-line with your business for a professional appearance.
- Easy, cost-effective offline data capture.
- Optional telemarketing follow-up service.
Ready to make each lead count?
Prices start at £90ph